The HouseTons of space! Inside three lounges, outside three covered terraces and two large lawns!
North Holland, Netherlands
Up to 32 guests
Group holiday rental Nieuwkarspel in Waarland, North Holland: 2 to 32 persons
Nieuwkarspel is really the perfect destination for groups, whether it’s a trip with your friends or your family, or a few training days with your company. Or just to enjoy the traditional holiday with buckets and shovels amidst your friends or your (international) family on the beautiful North Holland coast. Enjoy the panoramic view of the Dutch polder landscape and the beautiful surroundings and the nearby North Sea beaches.
The large house is beautifully designed and decorated. Nieuwkarspel has 3 interconnected lounges and two open plan kitchens. The 8 bedrooms each have their own bathroom. Two are on the ground floor. The other bedrooms are on the first floor. Nieuwkarspel has 32 (single) beds in 8 bedrooms.
In case your group is upto 40 persons an extra room can be found in the same building. There you will find 8 more beds. This bedroom has no bathroom.
A very strong plus is the large outdoor space. Beautiful green playing fields and covered terraces where your group can play and exercise, or just enjoy together and enjoy. Finish the day while sitting around the fire pit!
Modern (non-smoking) group house (built in 2010), situated in a quiet location in the countryside between Alkmaar and Schagen. The perfect place for a fun holiday, midweek or weekend with up to 32 people (expandable to 40 or even 51 people). Of course the house is also fantastic for a group holiday with fewer people. You will then have a wonderfully spacious place where you can easily celebrate your holidays with three or more families. Nieuwkarspel is conditionally accessible to wheelchair users, at least barrier-free on the ground floor.
On the ground floor there are three large lounges, two open kitchens and furthermore there are two bedrooms, with their own bathrooms. One of the bathrooms on the ground floor is wheelchair accessible. A showering chair is present.
The three attractive lounges are furnished with dining tables and chairs for up to 40 people and with sofas and armchairs and the like for many people. The two kitchens in the house have all amenities, including two gas stoves (5 burners and 4 burners, oven, 4 refrigerators, toaster, microwave, 3 dishwashers, 2 coffee machines. Also plenty pans, bowls, cutting boards, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, glasses etc. are available. Three covered terraces and a covered roof terrace complete the picture.
Nieuwkarspel has been hired many times, for a weekend with family or friends, and also by choirs and music groups, to celebrate anniversaries or for company training and evaluation, for holidays with groups or with different families or families together, nature weekends, etc. Also organizers of workshop weekends and (school) work weeks found their stay at Nieuwkarspel great. And we were also able to welcome the guests of a few weddings.
On working days it is possible to rent Nieuwkarspel for only one night. On weekends we only rent the house as from two nights.
Please note that Nieuwkarspel is unsuitable for use by groups that cause nuisance to the house and its surroundings, for example through drug use, excessive alcohol consumption or disrespecting nightly rest and disturbing sleep of others.
Nor is the house suitable for persons under 30 only, traveling without guidance.
Location and Surroundings
From the house you can make beautiful walks in the surrounding polder landscape or canoeing or cycling. Opposite the house is a lake where you could swim. Swimming shoes are recommended because the bed is clayy. The coast is worth a visit (more than), the house is close to the dunes (about 7 km) and the beach (about 14 km).
Alkmaar with its famous (Friday) cheese market is nearby (13 km), with its beautiful and cozy old town. Nice day trips are also the cozy town of Schagen (10 km), open air museum Broekerveiling (oldest horticultural auction in Europe – about 5 km) naval harbor Den Helder (40 km) with its Naval Museum, and of course the capital of the Netherlands: Amsterdam. Less than 500 meters away there is a supermarket (1500 m2) and a bus stop from where you can easily go to the city of Alkmaar. Here is also the train station with connections to Den Helder, Hoorn, Haarlem or Amsterdam.
In the vicinity are three outdoor swimming pools. Plus two indoor swimming pools: Duikerdel in Noord Scharwoude: www.duikerdel.nl and Hoornse Vaart in Alkmaar: www.hoornsevaart.nl .
What rooms are there?
All beds have a single mattress, pillow and duvet. Use of bed linen is mandatory. You can bring it yourself or rent it with us (€ 8.50 per bed).
- 1x Double room (2 single beds) with bath/shower /toilet/sink
- 1x 3-person room (3 single beds) with bath/shower /toilet/sink
- 2 x 5 person bedrooms (5 single beds each) with shower/toilet/sink
- 3 x 4 person bedrooms (4 single beds each) with shower/toilet/sink(4
- 1x 6-person bedroom (6 single beds) with shower/toilet/sink(
- Extra room (extra charges): 1x 7 person bedroom ((7 single beds) nobathroom of its own.
Three reception rooms below:
- Dining/lounge area (about 40 square meters) for up to 40 people
- 2 extra reception rooms (each about 50 m²) with couches, sofa’s and chairs
- 2 open plan kitchens (20 m²) equipped with 2 gas cookers (5-burner and 4-burner), 2 hoods, 3 dishwashers, 4 refrigerators, small freezer, oven, microwave, 2 coffee machines, 1 mixer, and of course pans, pots, cutlery and tableware
2 separate toilets
- 2x hi-fi system en 2 TV’s,
- beamer & projection screen (extra charges)
- highchair (3)
- cott (3, to be placed on request, with bedding)
- ping pong table (bring your own bats and balls)
- dart board (bring your own darts)
- volleybal/badminton/tennis net,
- fire pit ( and one wheelbarrow of wood for free)
- large outdoor space (about 4000 square meters)
- Two terraces (mostly covered) with garden furniture (25 wicker chairs and 4 picknick tables (8-10 persons per table).
- Covered roof terrace (with football table)
- Free WIFI Internet
- Outdoors it must be absolutely quiet between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- No amplified music outside the house
- Frying, grilling, gourmet in the house is prohibited
- Smoking is prohibited
- Only for mixed groups.
- (Excessive) use of alcohol and drugs are prohibited
- Not suitable for persons under 30 travelling without guidance.