Upto 32 persons
Group accommodation Nieuwkarspel in Waarland, North Holland: 2 to 32 persons
Nieuwkarspel is truly the perfect destination for large groups, whether it’s an outing with your friends or your family, or a few training days with your company. Or just to enjoy the traditional holiday with buckets and scoops surrounded by your friends or your (international) family on the beautiful North Holland coast. Enjoy the panoramic view of the Dutch polder landscape.
The main house is beautifully designed and decorated. Nieuwkarspel has 3 interconnected living areas and two open kitchens. The 8 bedrooms each have their own bathroom. Two are on the ground floor. The other bedrooms are on the first floor.
A very strong plus of this house is also the large outdoor space. Beautiful green meadow/playing fields and covered terraces where your group can play and exercise, or just sit together and enjoy.
Modern (non-smoking) group house, built in 2010, which is located in a quiet location in the countryside of Alkmaar and designed for leisure with up to 32 people (expandable to 40 people).
Conditionally wheelchair accessible, at least barrier-free. Two bedrooms on the ground floor. One of the bathrooms on the ground floor is wheelchair accessible.
Six further bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms are on the first floor. For groups over 33 persons we can even add a bunkroom (no bathroom) with 7 beds.
There are three attractive reception rooms, one of which can be used as a pure dining room. The rooms are equipped with dining tables and chairs for up to 40 people and with sofas and armchairs and the like for many people. In addition, there are two kitchens in the house with all amenities including gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and oven. Pots, bowls, cutting boards, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, glasses, etc. are also widely available.Two covered terraces and a roofed roof terrace complete the picture.
On weekdays it is possible to rent Nieuwkarspel for only 1 night. At the weekend, a rental from two nights is possible.
Of course, the house is also fantastic for a group vacation with fewer people. You will have a wonderfully spacious place where you could celebrate your holiday with three or more families.
Nieuwkarspel has been used by many people, for a weekend of friends or family, by choirs and music groups, to celebrate anniversaries or to hold company training, for holidays with groups or with different families or families together, neighbors weekends, hei – and study days for companies, nature weekends, etc. Organizers of workshop weekends and (school) working weeks also loved their stay at Nieuwkarspel. And we also welcomed the guests of some weddings.
On working days it is possible to rent Nieuwkarspel for only 1 night. On weekends, rental from two nights is possible. To be clear: Nieuwkarspel is unsuitable for use by groups consisting exclusively of men or persons under 30 traveling unaccompanied.
Place and Surroundings
From the house you can make beautiful walks in the surrounding polder landscape or canoeing or cycling. Nearby is the Waardje, a beautiful nature area, where you can even swim; but is only accessible by boat.
Also, the coast is worth a visit, the house is close to dunes (about 7 km) & beach (about 14 km).
In the area there are also three outdoor pools and an indoor pool.
In not even 500 mtr. distance there is a supermarket (of 1500 m2) and a bus stop from which you can easily get to the city of Alkmaar (11 km). Here is also the train station with connections to Den Helder, Haarlem, Hoorn or Amsterdam. Alkmaar with its famous (Friday) cheese market can be reached in just 11 km. Here is also the water world with the associated outdoor park “de Hoornse Vaart” – see: www.hoornsevaart.nl
Other worthwhile excursions are certainly the ferry and naval port Den Helder (45 km) with its marine museum, the cosy town of Schagen (9 km), open-air museum Broekerveiling (old auction market, about 5 km) and of course the capital of the Netherlands: Amsterdam (about 45 km).
De Swaan is one of the leisure parks in the area with many possibilities. Blankendael is an animal park. Vlindorado is a butterfly garden, Geestmerambacht is a large recreational area with beaches, swimming water and mountain bike routes. Sailing, riding schools and golf courses are also in the area.
Types of rooms
All beds have a single mattress, pillow and blanket – Bed linen compulsory (€ 9 per bed or bring your own)
- 1x double room (single beds) with bath / shower / WC / washbasin
- 1x 3-person room (single beds) with bath / shower / WC / sink
- 1x 5-person room (1 double bed, 3 single beds) with shower / WC / washbasin
- 3x 4-person rooms (single beds) with shower / WC / washbasin
- 1 x 5-person room (single beds) with shower / WC / sink
- 1x 6-person room (single beds) with shower / WC / sink
- 1x 7-person room (single beds) without private bathroom.
Living rooms downstairs:
- 2 open kitchens (20 m²) – equipped (among others) with gas stove (5-burner and 4-burner), 2 extractor hoods, 3 dishwashers, 4 fridges, small freezer, oven, microwave and much more, 2 coffee machines, 1 Toaster, blender, hand blender,
- dining / lounge area (about 40 square meters) for up to 40 people
- 2 additional living areas (each about 50 m²) with sofas and armchairs
- 2 separate toilets
- 2x hi-fi system and 2 TVs, DVD player
- beamer & amp; projection screen (for a fee)
- barbecue (for a fee)
- high chair
- cot (recharge and bed linen)
- table tennis table (bring your own bats and balls or for a fee)
- darts (arrows for a fee or bring your own)
- volleyball / badminton / tennis net,
- fire pit (wood for a fee)
- large outdoor space (about 4000 square meters)
- Two terraces (mostly covered) with garden furniture (25 wicker chairs and 4 picnic tables (8 people per table)
- Roof terrace
Internet (wifi) free
Night’s rest: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
No electrically amplified music outside the house
Frying or gourmetting prohibited inside the house
No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol abuse
Only for mixed groups.
Book from €275 per night.